Tuesday 5 January 2010

I like to ride my Bike.


Bikes have always been a very important part of mine and my brothers lives, having learnt to ride a bike at the age of three means I've had a good twelve years of riding bikes to enjoy, be it mountain bike, Bmx or a trike I've always loved bikes. I spend most days cruising around on my bike, always looking for a new adventure, meeting up with friends for a simple session, or a blitz through the muddy woods.
Riding a bike can give you the greatest feeling; the feeling of being unstoppable and free, you feel like you could ride on forever, escaping all your worries and problems. For me bikes are definitely one of my most favourite things to photograph; the people you meet and the things you see never cease to amaze me.
Holga&Canon50e/various films/Alex


No comments:

Post a Comment